Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fancy Meeting You Here

Well well well... so we meet again.

This is turning in to a monthly meeting. And by meeting I mean monthly upload of Chester pictures scattered with  pictures of random Drew and I stuff... but mostly just Chester pictures.

The agenda for this meeting, Chester sure cleans up good. I mean, look at him before (my cute little demon dog..):



And now him after we took him to PetSmart



I didn't know his hair could be so straight. And now he really is a puff ball on legs. Plus, he now has more of a  'stache rather than a beard and stache.


He wasn't feeling well a few weeks ago and it was really really sad. The Sunday of conference he was just zonked. He wouldn't move much and he just slept. The funny/cute thing was that he only wanted to sleep ON us. He would sleep on Drew's head


or else on my legs..


He wouldn't eat much though, he had the runs, and he was just so exhausted. I felt so bad for the little guy. We took him to the vet the next morning and they said he had an ear infection and they weren't sure what was wrong with his inards. They gave us some meds to help with the ear infection  and some more to help with his.. um... bathroom business. He's definitely feeling a lot better now so hallelujah it's great to have our puppy back.

But yeah, we're rather attached to our cute little guy. I know a lot of it is compensating but hey, I'll take a cute puppy any time :)

In other news here is our brand new-ish aquisition:


And I greatly dislike myself now because about 3 weeks ago when our car was still only 3 weeks old, I scratched it.. really good. Grumble grumble grumble. It was my first day back at the client I love oh so very much <insert eye roll here> and I was late in getting there since we had taken Chester to the vet earlier. The parking garage was really full so I had to pull around in there and I was coming around a corner when I had to pull my turn in tighter since there was a car coming. didn't know there was metal at the bottom of the column I was pulling around and it scratched the back passenger-side  about an inch away from the wheel well and then above as well. oh how I dislike life some times. The sad thing is I think we may have to break down and get it fixed since it's starting to rust a little bit already. Definitely don't have the money to be doing something like that. Yikes. We'll figure something out. I guess Drew and I are even from our car chaos this year.

In other, other news we took Drew shopping with money his parents gave him for his birthday. He cleans up pretty good too I guess :)



Also, I have to give a shout-out. I am going to be an aunt!! I'm super excited and it feels so weird but yep, as of around May 14 there will be a mini-Goodrich roving about. Yay Natalie and Ryan!!!

In closing, Happy Halloween from Chester :)

No comments:

Post a Comment