Thursday, November 11, 2010

Beginnings

So, after a ridiculously un-productive day at work I am now home with basketball playing in the background (as usual), all of the lights off, and my eyes starting to droop even though it's not even 9:30. It's funny how we find habits even when we feel life is too chaotic and unpredictable for them.

On a completely different topic: I'm going to see how this blog things goes. My journal writing has been rather lacking lately and I realized that I should really be chronicling the happenings of Drew and me. For this post: hello, if you don't know us I'm not sure why you're reading this blog but you're still free to know what's happening in my small world. For the later: more random details of our lives than you could ever possibly want to know.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment